Cloud Services Implementation
SOS Computers works with the two major cloud services providers: Google and Microsoft, to bring you the best cloud solutions for your business.
Google Apps is a set of complementary applications we can tailor to meet your demands. We can handle solutions for working together, video, email, Web sites, presentation, time-tracking, efficiency and more. Our partnership with Google Apps can help you to implement new systems, migrate data and support everything. Harness the power of Google’s technological leaps.
Google Apps include:
Gmail – responsive and all-inclusive email solutions
Google Calendar – share calendars with your colleagues
Google Talk – instant messaging and VoIP services
Google Docs & Spreadsheets – host, share and edit documents online
Google Sites – site creation and publishing for teams
Google Video – Online access to your videos
Google Security & Compliance – protect your business better than ever before
Start enjoying all that Google Apps can offer by calling us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is a subscription-based ‘software as a service’, delivering a full suite of Microsoft Office applications, instant messaging, web conferencing and file sharing solutions to end users directly from the cloud. You can access Office 365 from any desktop or mobile device or any device that uses a web-browser.
The Benefits of using Office 365:
- Lower costs – reduce application upgrade costs and deliver the latest Microsoft applications with a manageable ‘per user’ monthly fee
- Scalability – office 365 is fully scalable to the needs of your business. Pay for what you need, when you need it
- Collaborate – share documents and files with your colleagues from the cloud – utilise up to 10 GB of online storage, plus an additional 500 MB of storage space per user
- Improved communication – use Skype for Business to connect with other employees within your organisation. Utilise instant messaging, phone calls, online meetings and video conferencing solutions directly from the cloud
- Project management – manage access to project sites, create and edit proposals, calendars, reports, timelines and budgets. Track and monitor changes and additions to shared files. Invite clients to view project files
Office 365 services:
Office 365 embodies a powerful suite of services and applications that are instantly available to the end user, directly from the cloud. These services include:
- Microsoft Office professional plus.
- Microsoft Exchange online.
- Microsoft SharePoint online.
- Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Office web apps.
Contact us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at email@example.com to discuss how the Cloud services can improve the way you work.
Executive IT Leadership, when you need it!
Our Virtual CIO Service provides your company with a senior executive that serves as a CIO and IT advisor to your business. He will possess a technical background and be familiar with a wide range of IT platforms and technologies, but will be looking to apply technology solutions that will help you reach your business objectives. Get the benefit of having someone that brings years of experience operating in diverse IT environments to your business without having to pay for a full-time senior IT executive.
We will help you review your business operations, determine your system needs, develop an IT roadmap, provide ad-hoc advisory services, set IT policy, and develop a disaster recovery plan. Whatever you need. We will align your IT infrastructure to business objectives and service value.
SOS Computers’s Virtual CIO will be capable of leading any or all of the following tasks as needed, to support your enterprise:
- Objective analysis of IT Operations
- Current state view with key performance benchmarks
- Policy and Procedures best practices
- Vendor management
- Risk management
- Project and business initiative prioritization
- Feasibility studies
- Remediation projects
- Capital investments versus operational expenditures
- Comprehensive 1-3 year view of projected IT expenditures based on business goals and objectives
- Staff planning
- IT budgeting
- IT legacy infrastructure migration
- Outsourcing analysis
- Facilities configurations
- IT technology solutions
- New technology evaluations
- Customized IT roadmaps
- Matching business strategies with technology architectures such as cloud hosting, software as a service (SaaS), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), remote infrastructure monitoring and management, help desk services
- Backup and disaster recovery (BDR), Business Continuity
- IT improvement metrics and goals
- Process improvements
- Analysis of IT Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), RFI’s, RFP’s
- Vendor performance analysis
- Developing a prioritized list of what needs to get done
IT Vendor Management | Warranty and Hardware/Software Management
Ever deal with a computer issue for days because you don’t want to make the commitment to spend hours on the phone with the manufacturer’s support? We understand completely. Third-party technical support can run you around in circles before getting anywhere when you really need things to be back up and running so your staff can operate normally.
One Support Number
Get support for all of your IT solutions and get technical issues resolved faster and more accurately
SOS Computers technicians work with a whole slew of hardware and software vendors every single day. A big part of our daily lives involve building relationships with vendors. We also know our clients’ IT infrastructure, goals, and IT differentials much better than any third-party vendor ever could. It’s only natural for us to extend these services to our partners.
When we manage your vendor relationships for you, that means you get a single point of contact for all of your troubleshooting and support needs. In many cases, our technicians could provide the solution faster and more cost effectively than working with support, and when we do need to reach out to the vendor, we’re able to articulate the issues faster.
Coupled with our Virtual CIO package, you get a dedicated account manager who knows your IT inside and out.
With SOS Computers, you don’t just get enterprise-level IT services, but full-fledged consultative operations to assist you with complex IT decisions when it is time to expand, upgrade, or integrate new technologies to improve your business. Your Virtual CIO is able to pull up configurations for all of your hardware and software, warranty information, install dates, account credentials, and much more.
Your Virtual CIO fulfills a comprehensive list of duties and roles in the management of your IT.
Call us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can benefit from our Vendor Management program
IT Strategy & Technology Planning
To ensure that your organization’s IT systems are developed to support current and future demand, invest in SOS Computers’s IT strategy planning. Strategic IT planning focuses on creating a maintainable IT infrastructure that will support your organization’s primary goal of providing superior customer service and being financially successful.
Proper planning can help your organization design the best IT systems:
Typically, larger organizations hire CIOs to take care of strategic IT planning. While smaller organizations have the same needs, most do without the expert guidance they really need.
IT strategy planning can help your organization avoid bad IT investments:
A lack of proper strategic IT planning can result in financial investments made in IT systems that are inappropriate for your organization’s long term needs. In addition, improperly IT designed systems can fail catastrophically resulting in financial loss due to loss of connectivity, data loss and corruption, and loss of reputation.
Affordable IT Strategy for your Organization:
SOS Computers offers to small and medium-sized businesses CIO caliber IT Strategy Services at an affordable price. Our engineers will work with your organization to develop an IT strategy that makes the most of your IT budget, while addressing current and future technology needs. While our IT Strategy Planning Services are customized for every individual organization’s needs, we guarantee that we will build an IT Strategy tailored just for your company’s needs.
Call us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at email@example.com to learn how our IT Strategy Services can help you achieve your goals.
What would happen if you couldn’t access vital data and applications for a few hours, or worse, a few days?
When you hear the word “disaster,” you probably think of thunderstorms or fires. But for a modern business, disaster is anything that slows or stops you from getting work done.
- Natural disasters that destroy equipment or stop employees getting to work
- Human errors like accidentally deleted files or spilled cups of coffee
- Cybercrime that damages networks or holds important data hostage
We know that every minute lost to disaster means time wasted, money lost, and damage to customer relationships. We understand the importance of ensuring you’re always able to operate, no matter what.
When disaster strikes, you must be prepared; otherwise, your employees’ productivity goes downhill – and with that, you lose profits, miss business opportunities, and experience significant reputation damage. Our backup and business continuity keeps your business operating, no matter what:
- We’ll backup all of your important data, applications, user settings, and more – making sure you’re able to restore everything whenever necessary.
- We’ll create a business continuity plan for your staff members to follow during disaster with step-by-step procedures for simplified recovery.
- We’ll store all backups onsite and offsite in a secure remote location for added security against disasters that damage onsite equipment.
- We’ll test and monitor backups to make sure they’re always working – and if failure ever occurs, resolve the issue immediately.
Your technology should make it easier to do business, not harder.
Call us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we help you build a Business Continuity plan adapted to your organization.
Specific IT services by Industry
In today’s technology-driven world, Financial Services firms are looking for IT Companies that specialize in their industry. An IT Partner who can develop, install and maintain technology solutions to improve their operational functions and security.
Your technology infrastructure is the brain of your business. Just like you wouldn’t trust your brain to any doctor, you shouldn’t trust your IT system to just anyone. Your Financial Services firm requires an IT Partner who:
- Understands your day-to-day business operations
- Is reliable, trustworthy and capable
- Who provides cost-effective IT solutions
As Your IT Partner, SOS Computers will:
- Help you meet BDL’s compliance demands for financial institutions.
- Ensure complete security for your data and IT infrastructure.
- Provide data backup and recovery for your computer devices and servers.
- Protect your system from computer viruses and cybercrime.
- Monitor and manage application patches.
- Provide support with 24/7 Help-Desk hours.
- Monitor your network and prevent IT problems before they occur.
- Mitigate the risk of your staff leaving with valuable financial data.
- Provide support and service from professionals who are trained on the latest IT network, software, and hardware solutions.
- Provide cost-effective IT solutions.
- Reduce your hardware, software, service, and support costs.
- Give you improved quality of service with less IT failures and work downtimes.
- Provide access to the most current, state-of-the-art applications without you investing in expensive equipment and software licenses.
- Prevent expensive IT surprises.
- Provide service level agreements with clearly defined goals, offering review periods so you can grade us on our performance.
Our Financial IT Experts:
- Follow industry standards and best practices.
- Understand the Financial business, and the regulations and criteria you work under.
- Have the resources, staff, and knowledge to provide effective service in a timely manner.
- Are available 24/7.
- Will document all their work and share these documents with you so you know what services or equipment have been provided.
There are many more reasons why SOS Computers is the answer for Financial Services firms like yours. Protecting, storing, securing, monitoring, maintaining, and accessing your data will all be taken care of by capable, skilled professionals, so you can focus on your more important tasks: Your business and your clients.
Call us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at email@example.com to learn how we can provide you with unmatched IT Services for your financial Institution .
Over the last 10 years SOS Computers has grown its reputation for looking after some of Beirut’s key restaurants, hospitality businesses, hotels, nightclubs and bars. We understand that for any busy restaurant, hotel, night club or bar, IT support is essential. Our managed service approach to Hospitality organisations wrapping your support around a 24/7 capability is crucial. The hospitality sector is often at it’s busiest outside of normal working hours, therefore 24/7 is not a nice to have, it is business critical.
Our clients enjoy 24/7 restaurant IT Support. We understand the importance of working closely with your key systems such as EPOS to achieve maximum up time and quick and easy fault resolution. A huge part of our offering is that everything we provide is monitored minute by minute which means that we are alerted for any issue and can rectify often before our customers even knew there was an issue. If you would like further information, contact us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you in need of immediate emergency Data Recovery Services?
We, here at SOS Computers, fully understand the frustration and damage losing valuable data can cause. At a business level losing valuable data can cripple a company and the loss of revenue resulting from this can be staggering.
Our technicians are among the finest and most highly skilled in the business. We have been in the industry for many years and have many successful recoveries under our belt. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable data recovery solution then look no further.
When choosing a data recovery service there are some key factors that you should consider when choosing which to use. You will see many companies offering data recovery services, many will offer same day turn around times and rate that seem too good to be true… and in most cases that’s just what they are. The fact is you want to look for a company that offers you some of the following terms. SOS Computer offers all of these…
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security are 100% guaranteed.
- No-Data No-Charge policy
- Free Evaluation in most cases.
- Firm pricing will be provided when the evaluation is complete.
- Over 10 successful years of data recovery experience.
- Swift recovery turn around, usually 1-4 days.
Call us at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at email@example.com so we help you recover your valuable lost data.