Why to chose us to perform your IT Audit?
We have years of IT Auditing experience, we understand an IT infrastructure, how to find problems, fix problems, upgrade, replace and support your entire IT infrastructure, IT Hardware, and Software.
SOS Computers offers IT Auditing Services from staff who eat, sleep and breathe IT. It is our mission to find out what your IT Infrastructure has, what you don’t have, what you need and how we can implement it for you and also to support it afterwards.
An IT Auditor will be appointed to assist you with the whole process.
5 Benefits of using SOS Computers as your IT Auditor:
1. We have successfully been performing IT Audits for both small medium and large companies for many years.
2. We have years of experience in identifying All Types of IT Infrastructure related problems.
3. We have the expertise to both diagnose and upgrade / repair problematic elements of an IT Setup.
4. We sell IT Hardware and Software. Whatever you need, SOS Computers can supply it.
5. We offer on site IT Support, off-site and outsourced IT Support for your IT Infrastructure during and after an IT Audit if needed.
5 Important IT Audit Points:
Find out from our IT Auditors if your IT Infrastructure is setup correctly. We can help you determine the following for your network:
1. Vulnerabilities : What threats and risk are present on your network.
2. Compliance : Does your IT Setup comply with industry regulations.
3. Configuration : Has your IT environment been setup correctly?
4. Hardware : Do you have out of date / correct hardware configured?
5. Software : Is your software up to date and configured correctly?
Give us a call at +(961) 3 252 396 or e-mail us at email@example.com to set up an appointment with one of our IT Auditors. We will then meet up with you for an initial discussion about your IT Infrastructure concerns, objectives and deadlines. We will discuss the IT Audit Checklist with you & schedule to begin your Audit ASAP.
Let SOS Computers help you properly design and install your network and server!
As businesses continue to evolve and become more competitive than ever before, a solid network is fundamental to ensure shared access to resources, including applications and data, while keeping you and your staff members connected and productive, day after day.
A reliable network allows you to manage all of the operations within your company – from communication to storage to data transfer and everything in between. A server, regardless of the type of server, requires a solid network to help get the maximum benefit from computers your employees use everyday. Our team of IT professionals will help you:
- Determine your requirements: We’ll sit down with you to discuss your unique requirements – from the importance of a reliable network to mandatory industry-specific compliance requirements.
- Perform a site survey: We’ll visit your office to perform a site survey – analyzing what equipment is in place and what’s necessary to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Install a reliable network:We’ll create a plan and install a reliable network according to that plan, in order to meet your requirements while eliminating unnecessary business disruption.
- Choose and install the right server:We’ll consider applications, storage, and more – helping you choose the right server for your needs, then we’ll install it and troubleshoot any issues.
High-Speed Internet Consulting Services
The right Internet connection is crucial to have a connection that will allow your business to move forward. A business that requires a fast and reliable internet connection has to know it’s options. At SOS Computers, we are proud to administer comprehensive IT consulting services and we can help maximize your business’ productivity by helping you chose the right Internet connectivity.
Broadband Internet Consulting
At SOS Computers, we will assist your staff by assessing your current transmission capabilities, and working with your internet service provider to make sure it gives you the bandwidth your company will need to efficiently do business.
How do we specify the right service for you:
SOS Computers determines the number of users who will be using the line, because this will affect the overall speed.
We also assess what users are doing. Depending whether they are simply browsing the internet, or frequently downloading large files, the speed of your service will need to be adjusted accordingly.
We look at the relative importance of users’ functions and the level of their dependence on the internet.
Our final consideration is the cost of down time to the user.
We then analyses these variables to determine the perfect solution for your business. Keep Productivity High with Efficient Workflow.
Whatever your reason for moving, you need to make sure that you make the move correctly in order to minimize both the inconvenience to your customer base and the financial impact on your business.
When moving your office to a new location and resetting up, you need to make sure you have all the bases covered and can hit the ground running at your new location. Most, if not all, modern businesses rely extensively on computer systems in their daily operations, and you need to take into account the logistical realities that go along with it.
SOS Computers is here to help you make that move, and make the right decisions for your IT Infrastructure in that move.
We can help with:
- Data cabling for the new office
- Assistance with the selection and configuration of a suitable business broadband connection, along with a negotiator for your ISP
- Telephone installation and setup
- Management for the shutdown and transfer of your IT infrastructure to your new office
- Advice on how best to take advantage of the move to re-setup your IT systems to improve your server and network performance
- Installation and configuration of existing and additional infrastructure at the new location
- Redesign of servers and workstations in the new location
Our IT Experts are experienced in managing and reconfiguring routers, workstations, servers, firewalls, cloud resources and VPNs.
If you are a new Start-Up then SOS Computers would like to help!
We know the difficulties of starting a new company, we have been there. That’s why at SOS Computers we welcome the opportunity to work with other new start-ups. We believe that by forming a relationship at the early stages of a company’s formation we can help ease any problems you encounter with your IT needs. It also allows us to understand more about your company so we can tailor our products to best suit your requirements.
Products such as the cloud based Office 365 platform from Microsoft are exceptional value for money, and allow you to have Exchange Email, Online document storage (SharePoint Online) and collaboration tools from $ 5 per month.
VOIP based phone systems can give you all the benefits of a full blown telephone system, but with minimal costs.
Then there is Onedrive, dropbox, Google Apps and many others. All services that can be used quickly and cheaply to help kick start your business.
We are also able to help with domain registration and hosting. All provided with our drive for 100% customer satisfaction and with a mentality that means we don’t over load you with IT speak. We make it simple to understand, and easy to implement.